Aug 18, 2010

Day Trip to Puerto Morelos

Today we are driving to Puerto Morelos to have lunch with Michael's dad who he has not seen in twelve years. He has been living in the Cancun area for the last five years with his second wife. I'm SO curious about this meeting of theirs. I didn't really want to go at first because it seems awkward and what am I doing there anyway? Seriously, right. I mean, they haven't seen each other in over a decade and oh, hello, here's my random girlfriend who you may or may not see ever again but here she is! Kinda stupid. But I guess I can document this whole thing. Did I mention I trailed Jim Jarmusch one time in SoHo until he finally turned around and looked at me like I'm crazy. Here's a prelude trailer of this momentous day.


No comments:

Post a Comment