Oct 12, 2013

Lives of Monster Dogs & "Rasputin's Room: Den of Iniquities" (Presented by Lil Steph)


I read Lives of Monster Dogs by Kirsten Bakis years ago, and I've forgotten about it til recently. I was going through my burlesque closet and images from this novel suddenly resurfaced and I was inspired!

That's all I will say about my new fetish-inspired act that I'm debuting this coming Friday, 10/18 at Lil Steph's Rasputin's Room: Den of Iniquity, a new classic burlesque monthly show featured twice recently by The Philadelphia Weekly.

If you are in Philly, come to the show! I heard the Ruba Club is haunted...





Lil' Steph presents RASPUTIN'S ROOM: Den of Iniquity
Ruba Club, 416 Green St (between Spring Garden St and Fairmount Ave)
October 18, 2013
Doors at 9pm, Show at 10pm
$10

RASPUTIN'S ROOM: DEN OF INIQUITY is a soiree to rival the mystic Khlysty rituals of salvation through debauchery. Indulge with those who have a penchant for the occult and a fetish for all things kink. Featuring outstanding drag and burlesque performers from up and down the east coast!

Starring:
Philly's Queen B, THE GODDESS ISIS
The Asian Sexsation, CALAMITY CHANG
Bringing a mystic allure, MINX ARCANA
The Warrior of burlesque, DEANNA DANGER
The Criminally Cute LIL' STEPH
with stage kitten DAHVYAHNNA

Masquerade and fetish wear strongly encouraged. Indulge as the Mad Monk would in one of the many drinks specials!!

Rasputin's Room was featured as one of PW's Top Weekend Picks:
http://www.philadelphiaweekly.com/arts-and-culture/PWs-Weekend-Picks-June-21-23-212502941.html

Rasputin's Room was also highlighted in the recent Philadelphia Weekly article "one day in Philadelphia: 24 hours of life in the city"
http://www.philadelphiaweekly.com/news-and-opinion/cover-story/One-day-in-Philadelphia-24-hours-in-the-city-216675451.html

 


1 comment:

  1. Calamity!!! I Read Monster Dogs also!! Wow! Glad I wasn't alone. What an odd book but interesting quasi-sci-fi...

    ReplyDelete