Mar 3, 2015

3rd Annual Asian Burlesque Spectacular, May 30, 2015


We have finalized our cast for the 3rd year! Like last year we commissioned Yao Xiao to create our poster art work. I have received many inquiries from burlesque performers nationally about how to be involved. This makes me so happy when I receive an inquiry, because I am getting to know more and more Asian performers out there! Right now this one-night event is by invitation only. We, that is, the producers (Jen Gapay, Sukki Singapora, and myself) hope to turn this to a 2-3 day festival soon and be able to have an open application process. In the meantime if you are interested to be involved in the event in the next year, please feel free to email me your video clip of the act you would like to submit. We are always casting through the year and it's never too early to get in the pool!

Tickets are available online >


No comments:

Post a Comment